Monday, August 17, 2009

Made it through the first day, next one just beginning...


So this blog is going to try and be a way to keep me from going too insane over the course of the next couple of weeks. I'm not supposed to lift more than five pounds, and I have to sit around a lot, so here's my chance to blog without feeling too lazy or boring.

So, one full day out of the hospital and I'm feeling pretty good. I was stuck there from Wednesday morning to Sunday morning. The surgery went well apart from the next day (I couldn't hold any food down and had a seizure), but after that I felt pretty great considering the circumstances (see right).

I was so fortunate having friends and family come from all over and visit me, even as far away as Lincoln and Durango (even if Mike did have to be a chump by finding a way to one-up me by getting jacked in the head with a skateboard this week). It was fun having people comment on the scar, as well as having Doug there as a friend who has gone through the process of actually having a tumor.

I slept through most of the night last night, just had to get up a couple of times, and now my head is starting to hurt. I'm getting ready to take a happy little Percocet to help things out. Mmmm, Percocet. Keep checking in if you want, and I'll keep trying to make half way interesting updates.


2 comments:

  1. Clint~
    That scar is stellar! I'm glad you've made it through day one. I miss talking to you. When you get bored and want to chat let me know!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bud,

    Hope everything is well. Keep us up to date with recovery news

    Dante

    ReplyDelete